Valinor is a certified re-seller and integration partner of the complementary data products & monitoring tools of Quest, Idera, SentryOne, Red-gate, ApexSQL.
Contact us today to get the best price on the market for the products and full support for the installation, integration, tuning and license renewal.
Work with people that love what they do.
Toad – Unified SQL Server management toolset to save time and improve performance
Run faster, more reliable databases by doing more work in less time. As a single toolset, Toad for SQL Server database management tool maximizes productivity through extensive automation, intuitive workflows and built-in expertise. Plus, it complements Microsoft tools by solving key SQL Server challenges, so you can proactively manage many databases. Easily resolve issues, manage change and promote the highest levels of code quality, performance and maintainability.
Foglight – SQL Server monitoring that’s continuous, web-based and scalable
Foglight Performance Investigator for SQL Server enables you spend less time on performance management tasks with comprehensive monitoring, non-stop data collection, and instant metric-sensitive alerts and scalable, easy to configure workload. Collect and investigate data on baselines, lock analysis and change tracking with multidimensional drilldowns and historical session data investigations. With intuitive interfaces, built-in expert guidance and easy-to-follow workflows, your able to quickly identify and fix problem servers and resource areas before they impact your business. Quickly access all the information you need to achieve optimal SQL Server performance.
Spotlight – Easily optimize and tune SQL Server performance anywhere on any device
Ensure peak performance around the clock with unmatched monitoring, diagnosis and optimization of SQL Server environments. Spotlight provides access to the details you need for optimal fitness of your SQL Server databases. Get intuitive overviews of health and performance, automated alerts and actions, and mobile device support.
Idera Diagnostic Manager – Achieve 24/7 SQL Monitoring
- Performance monitoring for physical and virtual environments
- Query plan monitoring to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks
- Transactional SQL Server application monitoring with SQL Workload Analysis
- Integrated SQL Doctor expert recommendations
- Predictive alerting with settings to avoid false alerts
- Web-based dashboard with at-a-glance views of top issues and alerts
SentryOne for SQL Server
Get the most complete coverage for SQL Server and Windows. Simplify performance tuning by visualizing where problems exist for faster resolution. Streamline your defragmentation process and query tuning all in one place.
We have combined all the great SQL Sentry tools into a single unified solution to help you monitor and optimize the Microsoft data platform.
Everything you need for:
SQL Server and Windows Performance Monitoring, Event Management, Index Defragmentation and Query Plan Analysis, with Desktop, Web, and Mobile UIs.
SQL Prompt – Write, format, and refactor SQL effortlessly
Available as an add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio, SQL Prompt Pro strips away the repetition of coding.
As well as autocompleting your code, SQL Prompt Pro takes care of formatting, object renaming, and other distractions, so you can concentrate on how the code actually works.
SQL Compare – Compare SQL Server schemas and deploy differences fast
Save time comparing and deploying SQL Server database schemas with SQL Compare. Find and fix errors, and create deployment scripts in minutes.
SQL Data Compare – Compare and deploy SQL Server database contents
You can work with live databases, backups, or SQL scripts in source control. Damaged or missing data can be restored to a single row, without the need for a full database recovery.
SQL Data Compare helps you compare and deploy changes quickly, simply, and with zero errors.
SQL Source Control – Connect your database to your version control system
Version control schemas and reference data, roll back changes, and maintain the referential integrity of your database. Solve other database challenges like deploying without losing data.
And because it works with the tools you already use, it’s an easy setup.
ApexSQL Log– A SQL transaction log reader for forensic auditing and rollback of change
- Audit data, schema, and permission changes
- Gain full visibility into your transaction logs
- Rollback or replay any database transaction
- Forensically investigate who changed what and when
- Implement before and after auditing
- View a complete history of row changes
- Reverse inadvertent or malicious database transactions
- Avoid performance overhead and data storage
ApexSQL Source Control – Integrate source control with SQL Server database development
- Integrate SQL source control directly into SSMS
- Use dedicated or shared development models
- View conflicts and resolve directly in the UI
- View a detailed history of changes
- Lock objects to prevent overwrites
- Set team policies for check outs and locks
- Apply changes with dependency aware scripts
- Create and apply labels from source control