Valinor is looking for a Manager level Big Data Architect to expand our Advanced Data Services.
The role of the Big Data Architect is to assist multiple teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver the latest big data technologies and practices to design, architect, build and maintain scalable and robust solutions.
Our objective is to provide our clients with a unique combination of professional and personal touch.
· Client oriented approach.
· Team-player who is pleasant to work with.
· Self-starter who can work independently.
· Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change.
· 5+ years hands-on experience with various Big Data technologies in one or more ecosystems (Hadoop, AWS, or Microsoft). Must have proven experience with big data technologies in a production environment like:
· Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, Pig, Hive, Hbase
· AWS, EMR, Hortonworks, Cassandra, Mongo, Redshift, Kafka
· Azure, Azure DocumentDB, SQL Server